We cannot display this gallery
Our mission is ..
- to serve all teachers, aides, secretaries, library clerks and custodians.
- to work for the welfare of school children, the advancement of public education, and the improvement of instruction opportunities for all.
- to develop and promote the adoption of such ethical practices, personnel policies and standards of preparation and participation as mark a profession.
- to secure and maintain salaries, tenure, sound retirement systems, and such improvements in working conditions as will improve the professional growth, morale and security of association members and guarantee quality service to each child and the community.
- to unify and strengthen the association, to enable members to speak with a common voice on all matters of mutual concern and represent individual and common interests of members before the Board of Education and other legal authorities.
- to hold funds, to engage services, and employ personnel for the attainment of these purposes.